Deciding to straighten your teeth is the first step toward achieving the smile you’ve always wanted, but there is another important decision ahead of you: how will you do it?
You could go the traditional route and straighten your teeth with metal braces. That’s always an option, and it’s never too late! In fact, according to US News and World Report, adults made up a record 1.5 million orthodontic patients in the US and Canada in 2014.
In addition to metal braces, that number includes adults using invisible braces, like ClearCorrect®. These are a series of removable plastic trays that gradually shift your teeth into alignment. They deliver the same results as traditional braces, but they offer many advantages.
7 Reasons to Choose ClearCorrect® Over Metal Braces
- No Dietary Adjustments Required: When you wear metal braces, you need to cut certain foods out of your diet. Many foods, especially hard and sticky things, can damage your braces. Since you can remove ClearCorrect® trays when you eat, this isn’t a concern during your treatment.
- Brush and Floss Like Normal: Braces require extra hygienic care. You’ll need to use a special tool to get the floss behind your wire and carefully brush and clean around your brackets. With ClearCorrect®, simply remove the trays and brush and floss like you always do.
- Braces Can be a Hazard During Certain Activities: If you enjoy participating in certain activities, you will be at risk of damaging your mouth if you fall or get hit with your braces. ClearCorrect® does not present the same risk.
- ClearCorrect® is More Comfortable: Braces come with brackets, bands, and wires that can rub against your cheeks, tongue, and gums. Your aligner trays won’t have any wires or brackets, so discomfort isn’t an issue.
- Treatment Times Tend to be Shorter: While there is slight variance depending on your case, most ClearCorrect® treatments take 6-18 months, while braces tend to take an average of 2 years.
- You Won’t Need as Many Check-Ups: When you have braces, you need to see your dentist every 3-6 weeks. After the beginning stages of ClearCorrect®, you’ll only need to stop by the office every 2-3 months.
- You Can’t See ClearCorrect® Aligner Trays: Even when your tray is inserted, it’s difficult to spot. No one will even know you’re wearing the trays!
Save $1,000 on ClearCorrect® for a Limited Time!
At Alrez Family Dentistry, we have a limited time offer. When you begin your ClearCorrect® treatment before 6/28/19, you save $1,000 off the total cost!
You can also head to our invisible braces page to learn more about the process.