Dear Friends and Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Therefore you will notice our clinical staff will be donning extra PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to include N95 masks, face shields and gowns when indicated. The ADA has advised us to use the dental code D1999 to report the excess cost of PPE. Our office will use that code and apply a flat $12 fee to cover the excess cost.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask for you to kindly call the office from your car once you have arrived and we will let you know when we are ready to have you enter the building.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will take your temperature upon office entry and then you will be taken to the treatment room assigned to you.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, toys, books, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
As of today dental offices in Delaware County, PA have the go-ahead to resume business on 5/25/2020 but this situation remains dynamic. We will be contacting those patients soon who were on the schedule the last couple of months and need to be rescheduled. We are available at all times for dental emergencies. Please call Dr. Alrez on her cell at 610-761-1424 in the event the business area is not open when you call the office due to reduced office hours. Please stay safe and healthy!
Dr. Alrez and Team
Office Text- 1(251) 581-7429
Office Phone Number- (610) 358-0313