Are You Ready to Straighten Your Smile?
If you have been considering straightening your teeth but are turned off by the look and hassle of braces, then you might be a good candidate for Invisalign. Treatment consists of comfortable, clear aligners that can be easily removed when brushing your teeth or eating.
If you opt for Invisalign, you can show off your smile with almost no impact on your daily life. Most people won’t even notice that you’re wearing them! Oftentimes, alignment issues can be treated with invisible braces, and the cost and length of treatment are comparable to traditional braces.
Why Choose Invisalign?
Our patients enjoy the benefits of invisible braces for several reasons:
- Treatment consists of comfortable & removable aligners.
- You can remove aligners for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
- Most people won’t even notice you are wearing aligners because they are clear.
- Treatment time and cost are similar to braces (without the hassle).
How Does It Work?
- Consultation: Before you begin treatment, Dr. Alrez will meet with you for a free consultation to help decide if treatment is right for you. If you’re a good fit, she will take x-rays and photos of your teeth.
- Getting Started: Our office will use the information from your consultation to create a 3D model of your mouth and a series of clear plastic aligners, custom-fit for your teeth. Each aligner will apply targeted pressures to the teeth, gradually moving them into alignment.
- Ongoing Treatment: Dr. Alrez will check your progress about every 6 weeks and provide you with new aligners at each visit. You can continue to eat, drink, talk and brush normally.
- Smile!: At the end of your treatment, you’ll have a straighter more confident smile. Most treatments take 6-18 months, but each patient will be different. We will then give you a retainer to ensure there’s no movement after treatment.
No More Teeth Impressions With iTero Scanner
Our office is happy to share the newest innovation in dental technology: the iTero scanner. The iTero scanner has a 3D, intraoral, high-definition camera that will replace the need to take impressions in most cases for Invisalign patients.
The scanner provides an efficient and fast way to visualize restorative dentistry techniques digitally. We can then use the scan data to find the best treatment plan for you.
Get Started With a Free Consultation
The cost of treatment is all-inclusive, meaning it includes all of your aligners, visits to our office, revisions (if needed), and retainers.
Dr. Alrez has helped many patients correct their smiles with Invisalign in Glen Mills. If you are interested in achieving a straighter smile, schedule your free consultation by contacting us at (610) 358-0313 or visit our appointment page. We look forward to helping you attain the smile you deserve!