Are You Ready to Straighten Your Smile?
If you have been considering straightening your teeth but are turned off by the look and hassle of braces, then you might be a good candidate for ClearCorrect. Treatment consists of comfortable, clear aligners that can be easily removed when brushing your teeth or eating.
If you opt for ClearCorrect, you can show off your smile with almost no impact to your daily life. Most people won’t even notice that you’re wearing them! Oftentimes, alignment issues can be treated with ClearCorrect, and the cost and length of treatment is comparable to traditional braces.
Why Choose ClearCorrect?
Our patients enjoy the benefits of ClearCorrect for several reasons:
- Treatment consists of comfortable & removable aligners.
- You can remove aligners for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
- Most people won’t even notice you are wearing aligners because they are clear.
- ClearCorrect treatment time and cost is similar to braces (without the hassle).
How Does It Work?
- Consultation: Before you begin treatment, Dr. Alrez will meet with you for a free consultation to help decide if treatment is right for you. If you’re a good fit, she will take impressions, x-rays and photos of your teeth.
- Getting Started: Our office will use the information from your consultation to create a 3D model of your mouth and a series of clear plastic aligners, custom-fit for your teeth. Each aligner will apply targeted pressures to the teeth, gradually moving them into alignment.
- Ongoing Treatment: Dr. Alrez will check your progress about every 6 weeks and provide you with new aligners at each visits. Unlike other clear aligner companies, ClearCorrect manufactures your aligners in phases, so your doctor can request changes throughout treatment. You can continue to eat, drink, talk and brush normally.
- Smile!: At the end of your treatment, you’ll have a straighter more confident smile. Most treatments take 6-18 months, but each patient will be different. We will then give you a retainer to ensure there’s no movement after treatment.
Get Started With a Free ClearCorrect Consultation
We are currently offering $1,000 off ClearCorrect treatment for patients who start treatment by June 28, 2019.
Note that the cost of treatment is all-inclusive, meaning it includes all of your aligners, visits to out office, revisions (if needed), and retainers. Note if you lose your retainer within a 5 year period, it will be replaced free of charge.
Dr. Alrez has helped many patients correct their smile with ClearCorrect. If you are interested in achieving a straighter smile, schedule your free consultation by contacting us at (610) 358-0313 or visit our appointment page. We look forward to helping you attain the smile you deserve!